Targeted activity creates more placements
Baskets, Lists or Tearsheets
No matter what you like to call them, get organised and stay organised with baskets.
- Quickly create and populate using drag and drop to create lists
- Stay in touch and never forget an important contact
- Assign notes, tags, and ownership from your baskets
- Collaborate and share between your teams and users
Baskets as we call them, provide flexibility and let you build lists to organise your data for quick reference and review. In other words, keep hot Candidates and important Clients at the forefront of your mind. They also enable you to carry out all types of marketing activity.
Create Formatted CVs and Documents and Edit in your Browser
Design and store templates and speed up the creation of word-merge documents.
- Quickly design great templates to standardise information given to clients
- Build cover sheets to highlight candidates key strengths
- Generate Terms of Business for users to quickly send out
- Create Temps and Contractor Schedules speeding up day to day administration
Use templates to create all the business documents you and your consultant need to perform day to day administration tasks. In addition, use placeholders to populate your templates with data stored within your records. With the in-browser editor you can run a mail-merge, instantly review, edit, save and send the documents by email. In other words, no downloads, no uploads, just a seamless end to end process.
Create, Schedule and Send Marketing Emails
Sometimes, the word is more powerful than the phone.
- Quickly market your latest vacancies to matching candidates
- Save time by leveraging email to quickly share top candidates with your clients
- Stay in touch, let people know what your agency is doing
- Schedule emails so they arrive in front of the recipients at the best time
It doesn’t have to be all work, work, work. For instance, use our bulk email to create news and interest in your agency. Quickly market with their permission, of course, your top candidates. Let your candidates know about your latest vacancies. Chameleon-i makes it easier than ever to keep in touch with the people that count.
“Excellent recruiting software. We have used Chameleon-i for over 8 years and are very satisfied. Easy to use.
Very user-friendly. The system is very logical in the way it links candidates to clients and vacancies.”
Manage Your Pipeline – Shortlists
Use the shortlist to understand the progress made on a vacancy and where your candidates are in the recruitment process.
- Instantly review your candidates status
- Run actions to submit CVs, arrange interviews and track progress
- Manage all communications good or bad with candidates and clients
- Remain focused on requirements with little or no activity
The shortlist, built-in to each vacancy enables you to keep an eye on how you’re performing, engaging and delivery against your client’s requirements. In addition, a built-in action system provides quick tailor-made responses and communication, reducing day to day administration for recruiters.
Schedule Interviews – Sync all Diaries and Never Miss a Thing
Easily schedule interviews for your candidates with clients from within Chameleon-i.
- 360 visibility of all upcoming interviews on any associated device
- Action system to speed up email communications and remove repetitive tasks
- Option to send confirmation using SMS Texts*
- Clear communication and audit trail for future reference
Using the built-in action system facilitates quick interview confirmations to be sent to your client and candidate. Send confirmations via email or SMS messaging. Our diary sync with MS exchange and Google means events are automatically shared and visible on all devices. In addition, interview communications are automatically stored for reference.
Targeted activity creates more placements – Predict the Future, Forecast Success
Turn day to day activities into readable matrixes, take the guesswork out of your performance.
- View conversion ratios – CV introduction through to placement
- Review daily activity and how it equates to future revenue
- Review and identify your top billing clients
- Identify training and development needs to improve performance.
For many recruiters understanding how activity effects revenue and growth is key. Real-time data and reporting enable you and your colleagues to make fact-based decisions anytime within one or two clicks. In addition, if you are looking for even greater business insights we have partnered with One Up Sales to provide gamification and in-depth performance metrics and analyses.