Make 2019 the best ever for your recruitment agency with these 5 resolutions. This is the year that you make the most of Chameleon-i online software and everything we have to offer.
1. Get a shiny new website (or find ways to make your old one better)
I know we keep banging on about this, but the reality is this: your website is a shop window. And, if it’s cluttered, confusing and doesn’t display all your best bits, you’re missing out.
Don’t miss out – get a Chameleon-i website or integration today.
Here at Chameleon-i, we can make it easy for you. There’s no need to get a designer or a developer involved, we can help you attract candidates and clients with a stunning website.
Our solutions and integrations are the work of recruiters with over 22 years’ experience so we know exactly how to build you something that will work.
2. Take advantage of Spotajob (Did you know it’s FREE?)
If you haven’t activated your free job board Spotajob, then 2019 is the year to do it.
And here’s why:
- Upload unlimited job vacancies (for free)
- Get your vacancies listed on Google For Jobs
- Free to use
You don’t need to be integrated with Chameleon-i to use Spotajob, all you need is an account.
However, if you are integrated, you can benefit from the following:
- The job posting will link directly to your website
- All applications from Spotajob will directly be put through to Chameleon-i
- Deal with your candidates fast, ready to hand over to your clients
3. Keep on top of everything with diary + e-mail integration
Wouldn’t it be nice to be free to roam wherever you want, knowing that all of your e-mail and diary information is synchronised? With Chameleon-i’s diary and e-mail integration, you can do just that. Whether you choose to work on your laptop, mobile or tablet, everything you need will be with you at all times.
The benefits of this are:
- There’s no need to switch between your mail client and your CRM
- Find historic e-mails for all members of staff
- Clean and organised data for an easy life
Once your diary and e-mail are set up to automatically synchronise, you’ll be kept in the loop when you’re out of the office.
Viewing your data all on one system means work will be simpler and smoother.
4. Stay GDPR-compliant with our help
It’s easy to make sure you’re GDPR compliant with our module.
As a company, you need to make sure that you know who is your database and the reasons why you hold their data.
With the Chameleon-i GDPR module, you can benefit from automatic organising.
It will allow you to save time and effort by presenting you with two automatically generated baskets:
- GDPR Contacts
- GDPR Delete Contacts
The GDPR Contact basket will be populated with candidates that have not been created or contacted, within a 6 month time period.
We also offer a free GDPR e-mail template which can be sent out, giving candidates the choice to opt in, opt out, or do nothing, and remain with Chameleon-i.
Please contact us if you would like to know more abort our GDPR module.
5. Visit our new Knowledgebase
If you’re serious about getting the most out of Chameleon-i then you’ll want to check out our brand new Knowledgebase.
It’s been updated with over 400 helpful articles on everything you need to know about your online recruitment software, Chameleon-i.
Here’s how to start using it:
- Log into your Chameleon-i account
- Click Help
- Using the drop-down menu, choose Support Center
Using the Knowledgebase you’ll be able to discover all the answers to any questions you may have, without having to speak to an advisor.
It’s quick and easy to use!
If you’re looking to get the most out of Chameleon-i online recruitment software, but don’t know where to start, please remember that you can contact us at any time and we’d be happy to help you out.